Advanced Facial Reflexology
I’m passionate about the positive benefits of a natural holistic approach to women’s health and wellbeing, including healthy ageing and the reduction of stress. This is why I’ve invested in training in the Bergman Method of Facial Reflexology with the UK’s leading Facial Reflexology expert, Ziggie Bergman.
What is Facial Reflexology?
While traditional Reflexology is done on the feet or hands, the same reflex points can also be found in the face, linking to key areas and functions in the body and mind via neural pathways.
Drawing on a combination of Native American techniques, Asian body maps and traditional reflexology, this wonderful treatment can help to balance mind and body, leaving you feeling relaxed, rebalanced, and rejuvenated.
What are the benefits?
I’m a huge advocate of reducing stress to improve your physical and emotional health and wellbeing, and this is at the very heart of Facial Reflexology.
By its very nature it’s a pampering and deeply relaxing treatment, allowing you to just switch off and be, releasing tension, and reducing the physical and emotional impact of stress.
Facial Reflexology can also help to improve your sleep and mood, encouraging better health and wellbeing. And of course, there are obvious functional benefits from manipulating sinus and lymphatic drainage points, and facial muscles.
Some of my clients have found Facial Reflexology to be a liberating and wonderfully natural way to embrace healthy ageing – and as a kinder alternative to cosmetic procedures like Botox. Some have found it beneficial in providing them with the support they need to manage issues and conditions specifically affecting their head, face, and neck.
Whatever your reason for wanting to try Facial Reflexology, you’ll leave glowing, inside and out.
How many treatments will I need?
This really depends on why you’d like to try Facial Reflexology in the first place!
- If you want to use it as part of your long-term health and wellbeing plan / healthy ageing plan you might like to book in a regular monthly treatment.
- If there is a specific issue you’d like to work on, you might benefit from 4-6 treatments, each a week apart, to really help you get on top of things. This could then be followed by regular monthly treatments.
- You might just want a pampering treatment, in which case come as often as you want to.
Whatever your reason for wanting to try Facial Reflexology, I’ll work with you to create a treatment plan that suits both your needs and your pocket.
Cost and Appointments
- £30, 30-minute appointment
- £45, 60-minute appointment
- £70, 90-minute combined facial and foot reflexology
Facial Reflexology can also be combined with Reiki for a deeply relaxing 75 or 90 -minute treatment:
- £60, 75-minute appointment
- £70, 90-minute appointment