At Essential Wellbeing I am committed to ensuring and protecting your privacy at any time you are on my website or communicate electronically with myself Helen McDonald.
The Purpose of processing Client Data is in order to give professional reflexology treatments, I will need to gather and retain potentially sensitive information about your health. I will only use this information for informing reflexology treatments and associated recommendations concerning aspects of health and wellbeing which I will offer to you. I take basic contact details and information via my website to allow me to contact you and handle bookings.
Lawful Basis for holding and using Client Information
As a full member of the Association of Reflexologists, I abide by the AoR Code of Practice and Ethics. The lawful basis under which I hold and use your information is – my legitimate interests i.e.my requirement to retain the information in order to provide you with the best possible treatment options and advice
As I hold special category data (i.e. health related information), the additional condition under which I hold and use this information is: for me to fulfil my role as a therapist bound under the AoR Confidentiality as defined in the AoR Code of Practice and Ethics.
- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do I use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact me
What data do I collect?
Essential Wellbeing collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Medical History via a secure online consultation form
- Technical data which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access or connect to the website, unique device IDs, device attributes, network connection type (e.g. WiFi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth) and provider, network and device performance, browser type, language, information enabling digital rights management and operating system, via Google Analytics.
How do I collect data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or use the contact form to enquire about my services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will I use your data?
Essential Wellbeing collects your data so that I can:
- Process your, enquiry, manage your appointments.
- Email you with regards to your appointments, special offers on other products and services I think you might like.
How do I store your data?
I am committed to protecting our users’ personal data. I implement appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to help safeguard and protect the security of your personal data.
I would like to send you information about products and services of mine that I think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that I complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me on: 07968 396941
Or write to me: Helen McDonald, Essential Wellbeing, 1 Rosva Morgowr, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 5GS
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet login information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit a website, information may be collected from you automatically through cookies.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do I use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, my website uses:
Functionality – Essential Wellbeing uses these cookies so that I recognise you on my website and remember your previously selected preferences. These include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Essential Wellbeing uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to my website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases some of my website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact me
Email me at: email@example.com
Call me: 07963 96941
Or write to me: Helen McDonald, Essential Wellbeing, 1 Rosva Morgowr, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 5GS.